INTRODUCTION TO THE QUANTILE FRAMEWORK:
An introductory session that helps lay the foundation for use of Quantile measures at the classroom level. The structure and specific questions that will be addressed are as follows:
• What is the Quantile Framework for Mathematics?
• What are Quantile measures for students and Quantile measures of mathematics materials as well as Texas learning standards?
• Where are you receiving the measures?
• What are the benefits of using the Quantile Framework for Mathematics?
• Where Quantile tools and resources are available and how do you use them to guide instruction?
K-12 administrators and staff--from both the ESC and ISDs--from the following areas:
- Early education
- CTE/Career planning
- Special education
- School counseling
- School improvement